Analgesic and antipyretic.
How it works
Paracetamol exhibits analgesic action by peripheral blockage of pain impulse generation. It produces antipyresis by inhibiting the hypothalamic heat-regulating centre. Its weak anti-inflammatory activity is related to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis in the CNS.
Common side effects
Showing 10 of 13
- ₹20 to ₹88Micro Labs Ltd7 variant(s)
- ₹11Paras Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹21Sanofi India Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹29Ipca Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹12Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹21Shreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹65Helios Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹19Ajanta Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹17Themis Medicare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹26Micro Labs Ltd1 variant(s)