Information about Budesonide
How Budesonide works
Budesonide is a steroid which works by blocking the production of certain chemical messengers in the body that cause inflammation (redness and swelling) and allergies.
Common side effects of Budesonide
Headache, Abdominal pain, Depression, Joint pain, Cushing syndrome, Dyspepsia, Increased risk of infection, Muscle pain, Muscle weakness, Muscle twitching, Osteoporosis, Irritability, Euphoria (feeling of intense excitement and happiness)
Available Medicine for Budesonide
₹72 to ₹4508 variant(s)
₹22 to ₹3969 variant(s)
BunaseMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹27 to ₹2615 variant(s)
BudezSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹152 to ₹6745 variant(s)
Nebzmart BGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹28 to ₹1672 variant(s)
₹96 to ₹3969 variant(s)
NebzmartGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹201 to ₹60002 variant(s)
Budenase AQCipla Ltd
BudesteKoye Pharmaceuticals Pvt ltd
₹108 to ₹1312 variant(s)
Expert advice for Budesonide
- Budesonide ‘dampens down’ inflammation in the lungs to provide long-term (maintenance) treatment of asthma and prevent disease progression.
- Budesonide will not work for an ongoing asthma attack. Use your rescue inhaler to control sudden difficulty in breathing.
- Gargle with warm water after each inhalation to avoid any fungal infections in your mouth and throat.
- Take it at the same time every day to prevent asthma attacks.
- Never breathe out into the mouthpiece.
- Only minuscule amounts of Budesonide may get absorbed into the bloodstream after inhalation. Hence, serious side effects such or weight gain are unlikely.