Information about Bromelain + Trypsin + Rutoside
Bromelain + Trypsin + Rutoside Uses
Bromelain+Trypsin+Rutoside is used for pain relief.
How Bromelain + Trypsin + Rutoside works
Bromelain + Trypsin + Rutoside is a combination of two enzymes (Bromelain , Trypsin ), and an antioxidant ( Rutoside).The enzymes work by increasing the blood supply to the affected area and help the body produce substances that fight pain and swelling. The antioxidant protects the body from damage by chemicals (free radicals) and further reduces swelling.
Common side effects of Bromelain + Trypsin + Rutoside
No common side effects seen
Available Medicine for Bromelain + Trypsin + Rutoside
DisperzymeAksigen Hospital Care
TibrolinZuventus Healthcare Ltd
PhlogamAksigen Hospital Care
RutohealMankind Pharma Ltd
₹215 to ₹2192 variant(s)
ZymogesicMeyer Organics Pvt Ltd
₹258 to ₹4292 variant(s)
₹258 to ₹4832 variant(s)
ZymoflamAristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹225 to ₹3092 variant(s)
DolanzenAkumentis Healthcare Ltd
DebrilyseMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹205 to ₹4373 variant(s)
Enzoflam SVAlkem Laboratories Ltd
Expert advice for Bromelain + Trypsin + Rutoside
- Bromelain + Trypsin + Rutoside helps relieve pain and inflammation that may occur due to trauma, surgery or everyday activity.
- It may also be used to relieve inflammation in rheumatic and degenerative conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Take it with plenty of fluids, an hour before or two hours after a meal.
- It may increase the severity of your condition at the start of treatment. Continue using it as prescribed by your doctor.
- It may cause dizziness and blurred vision. Don't drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- It may change the color, consistency, and odor of your stool. This is harmless. Inform your doctor if this bothers you.