Brimonidine + Stabilized Oxychloro
Information about Brimonidine + Stabilized Oxychloro
Brimonidine + stabilized oxychloro uses
Brimonidine+Stabilized Oxychloro is used in the treatment of glaucoma.
How brimonidine + stabilized oxychloro works
This is a combination of two medicines: Brimonidine and Stabilized Oxychloro. Brimonidine is a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor. It works by decreasing the production of aqueous humour (fluid in the eye), thereby lowering the increased eye pressure. Stabilized Oxychloro is a preservative.
Common side effects of brimonidine + stabilized oxychloro
Itching, Stinging sensation, Burning sensation in eye, Foreign body sensation, Eye redness, Blurred vision, Tiredness, Drowsiness, Headache, Dryness in mouth
Available Medicine for Brimonidine + Stabilized Oxychloro
- ₹366Allergan India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹333Allergan India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹250Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹105Sunways India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹106Entod Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹99Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)