Information about Bilastine
Bilastine is used in the treatment of allergic conditions.
How Bilastine works
Bilastine is an antiallergic medication. It treats allergy symptoms such as such as itching, swelling, and rashes by blocking the effects of a chemical messenger (histamine) in the body.
Common side effects of Bilastine
Available Medicine for Bilastine
SatmineSaturn Formulations Pvt Ltd
ActvJagsonpal Pharmaceuticals Ltd
BlsonUnison Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
MastowellTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹109 to ₹1412 variant(s)
AllerblisTroikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd
HistaproBrinton Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹97 to ₹1052 variant(s)
BilaxtaSynokem Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹99 to ₹1192 variant(s)
HistadayBrinton Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
BilavelAstraea Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Bilastine
- Your doctor has prescribed Bilastine to help relieve allergy symptoms such as itching, swelling, and rashes.
- As compared to other similar medications, it is much less likely to make you feel sleepy.
- Be cautious while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as it can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this medication as it may cause increased sleepiness.
- Stop taking Bilastine at least three days before taking an allergy test as it can affect the test results.