Betamethasone + Ofloxacin
Information about Betamethasone + Ofloxacin
Betamethasone + ofloxacin uses
Betamethasone+Ofloxacin is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How betamethasone + ofloxacin works
This is a combination of two medicines: Betamethasone and Ofloxacin. Betamethasone is a steroid medicine. It blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that cause redness, swelling and itching. Ofloxacin is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by preventing them from reproducing and repairing themselves. This treats your infection.
Common side effects of betamethasone + ofloxacin
Eye irritation, Eye discomfort
Available Medicine for Betamethasone + Ofloxacin
- ₹20Entod Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹41Optica Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹32Allenge India1 variant(s)
- ₹19Talson Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹35Search Orbis Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹36Laborate Pharmaceuticals India Ltd1 variant(s)