Betamethasone + Neomycin
Information about Betamethasone + Neomycin
Betamethasone + neomycin uses
Betamethasone+Neomycin is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How betamethasone + neomycin works
This is a combination of two medicines: Betamethasone and Neomycin which treat bacterial infections. Betamethasone is a steroid medicine. It blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, swollen and itchy. Neomycin is an antibiotic. It stops bacterial growth by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins required by bacteria to carry out vital functions.
Common side effects of betamethasone + neomycin
Application site irritation, Burning sensation
Available Medicine for Betamethasone + Neomycin
- ₹13Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹28Mac Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹15Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹17 to ₹18Laborate Pharmaceuticals India Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹10Pharmtak Ophtalmics India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹9P & B Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)