Information about Benzyl Nicotinate + Heparin
Benzyl Nicotinate + Heparin Uses
Benzyl Nicotinate+Heparin is used in the treatment of thrombophlebitis.
How Benzyl Nicotinate + Heparin works
Benzyl Nicotinate + Heparin is a combination of two medicines: Benzyl Nicotinate and Heparin. Benzyl Nicotinate is a vasodilator and Heparin is an anticoagulant. Together, they work by widening the blood vessels and dissolving/ preventing the formation of blood clots. This increases blood flow to the affected area thereby relieving the associated symptoms.
Common side effects of Benzyl Nicotinate + Heparin
Limited data available
Available Medicine for Benzyl Nicotinate + Heparin
₹109 to ₹1562 variant(s)
BeparineBiological E Ltd
₹29 to ₹2214 variant(s)
ThromotasIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
UnithrombUnimarck Healthcare Ltd
ThrombomarkMankind Pharma Ltd
ThrombotasIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
SwithrombInd Swift Laboratories Ltd
TM PhobMorepen Laboratories Ltd
Expert advice for Benzyl Nicotinate + Heparin
- Benzyl Nicotinate + Heparin should be used as per dose and duration suggested by the doctor.
- Apply it on the affected area as instructed by your doctor.
- Wash your hands properly with soap before and after applying the medicine.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mouth, nose or any mucous membrane and rinse thoroughly in case of accidental contact or seek medical help in case of ingestion.
- It makes your skin more sensitive toward sunlight. Apply sunscreen or wear protective clothing while going out.