Information about Benzocaine + Chloramphenicol
Benzocaine + Chloramphenicol Uses
Benzocaine+Chloramphenicol is used in the treatment of ear pain.
How Benzocaine + Chloramphenicol works
Benzocaine + Chloramphenicol is a combination of two medicines: Benzocaine and Chloramphenicol. Benzocaine is a local anesthetic. It works by blocking pain signals from the nerves to brain which decreases sensation of pain. Chloramphenicol is an antibiotic which stops bacterial growth by preventing synthesis of essential proteins required by bacteria to carry out vital functions.
Common side effects of Benzocaine + Chloramphenicol
Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
Available Medicine for Benzocaine + Chloramphenicol
₹30 to ₹784 variant(s)
Otek-AC NeoFDC Ltd
DicimycinDCI Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Kira-NeoNutricorp Healthcare India Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Benzocaine + Chloramphenicol
- Benzocaine + Chloramphenicol must be used as per dose and duration suggested by your doctor.
- Finish the complete course even if you feel better.
- Avoid contact with your eyes, nose or mouth. Rinse it off with water if you accidentally get the drop in these areas.
- Do not touch the tip of the dropper to prevent contamination.
- Stop using medicine and inform your doctor if you notice a rash, burning sensation or allergic reaction.