Information about Beclometasone Topical
Beclometasone topical uses
Beclometasone Topical is used in the treatment of allergic disorders.
How beclometasone topical works
Beclometasone topical is a topical corticosteroid (anti-inflammatory medicine). It works by reducing redness, itching, and swelling caused by various skin conditions.
Common side effects of beclometasone topical
Skin thinning, Contact dermatitis
Available Medicine for Beclometasone Topical
- ₹115 to ₹174Hegde and Hegde Pharmaceutical LLP3 variant(s)
- ₹140 to ₹199KLM Laboratories Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹46 to ₹88Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹114Galcare Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹46Vilco Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹35Ramose Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹30Somatico Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹50Lupin Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹24Bayer Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹20 to ₹25Intermed Pharma Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Beclometasone Topical
You may need to apply the cream under an airtight dressing for certain duration of therapy, as recommended by your doctor.
As per your doctor’s advice, if the cream is applied on the face then there is no need of the dressing as the face skin thins easily.
Do not mix with any other creams or ointments.
Inform your doctor if symptoms do not disappear after 2 to 4 weeks of applying the cream.
Exercise caution when used in children, as the treatment should not last for more than 5 days, unless instructed by your doctor.
Avoid direct contact of cream with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
Inform your doctor immediately in case you swallow the cream.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for Beclometasone Topical
Q. How long can I use beclomethasone topical?
The duration should not be more than 4 weeks without consulting your doctor
Q. Is beclometasone topical safe?
Beclometasone topical is safe if used for the prescribed duration, at a prescribed dose as advised by your doctor.