Information about Beclometasone Topical
Beclometasone topical uses
Beclometasone Topical is used in the treatment of allergic disorders.
How beclometasone topical works
Beclometasone Topical is a topical corticosteroid (anti-inflammatory medicine). It works by reducing redness, itching, and swelling caused by various skin conditions.
Common side effects of beclometasone topical
Skin thinning, Contact dermatitis
Available Medicine for Beclometasone Topical
- ₹115 to ₹174Hegde and Hegde Pharmaceutical LLP3 variant(s)
- ₹140 to ₹199KLM Laboratories Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹46 to ₹77Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹114Galcare Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹56Vilco Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹21Lupin Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹26Leeford Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹73Dermo Care Laboratories1 variant(s)
- ₹50Lupin Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹20Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
Frequently asked questions for Beclometasone Topical
Q. How long can I use beclomethasone topical?
The duration should not be more than 4 weeks without consulting your doctor
Q. Is beclometasone topical safe?
Beclometasone topical is safe if used for the prescribed duration, at a prescribed dose as advised by your doctor.