Beclometasone + Neomycin + Clotrimazole
Information about Beclometasone + Neomycin + Clotrimazole
Beclometasone + neomycin + clotrimazole uses
Beclometasone+Neomycin+Clotrimazole is used in the treatment of skin infections.
How beclometasone + neomycin + clotrimazole works
This is a combination of three medicines: Beclometasone, Neomycin and Clotrimazole. Beclometasone is a steroid which blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the affected area red, swollen and itchy. Neomycin is an antibiotic which stops the growth of bacteria while Clotrimazole is an antifungal which stops the growth of fungi. Together, they treat your infection effectively.
Common side effects of beclometasone + neomycin + clotrimazole
Itching, Irritation of ear
Available Medicine for Beclometasone + Neomycin + Clotrimazole
- ₹62 to ₹115Fulford India Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹55 to ₹121Indoco Remedies Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹86 to ₹129Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹43Mankind Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹51 to ₹100Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹25 to ₹97FDC Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹65USV Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹44Alkem Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹86Entod Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹45BestoChem Formulations India Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Beclometasone + Neomycin + Clotrimazole
- Beclometasone + Neomycin + Clotrimazole helps treat skin infections.
- It is for use on skin only. Do not use it in your eyes, mouth, or vagina. Rinse with cold water if you accidentally get it in these areas.
- Don't cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages unless directed by a doctor, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
- If you think the area of skin you are treating has become more irritated, you should stop using Beclometasone + Neomycin + Clotrimazole and consult your doctor.
- Don't use this medicine more often or for longer than advised by your doctor. Inform your doctor if the treated skin area does not improve after 1 week of treatment.
Frequently asked questions for Beclometasone + Neomycin + Clotrimazole
Beclometasone + Neomycin + Clotrimazole
Q. Can I stop taking Beclometasone+Neomycin+Clotrimazole when I feel better?
No, do not stop taking Beclometasone+Neomycin+Clotrimazole and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cleared.
Q. How long does Beclometasone+Neomycin+Clotrimazole takes to work?
Usually, Beclometasone+Neomycin+Clotrimazole starts working soon after applying it. However, it may take some days to kill all the harmful bacteria and make you feel better.
Q. Is it safe to use Beclometasone+Neomycin+Clotrimazole?
Yes, Beclometasone+Neomycin+Clotrimazole is safe when used according to your doctor’s advice and for limited duration of time. However, in some patients it may cause some unwanted side effects like transient burning, itching and irritation at the application site. It may also cause other uncommon or rare side effects. If you experience any persistent problem due to the medication, inform your doctor as soon as possible.
Q. Can I stop taking Beclometasone+Neomycin+Clotrimazole when my symptoms are relieved?
No, do not stop taking Beclometasone+Neomycin+Clotrimazole and complete the full course of treatment, even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the skin infection is completely cured.
Q. What are the precautions needed to be taken while using Beclometasone+Neomycin+Clotrimazole?
Beclometasone+Neomycin+Clotrimazole should not be used on the face. Do not use the medication for longer than the advised periods of time. Do not apply a bandage or dressing to the area being treated, as this will increase the absorption of the preparation and increase the risk of side effects. This medicine should only be used by the patient and never be given to other people even if their condition appears to be the same.
Q. How to use Beclometasone+Neomycin+Clotrimazole?
Follow the directions given by the healthcare provider on the medication. Apply the medication thinly and in sufficient quantity to cover the affected area completely. Beclometasone+Neomycin+Clotrimazole is usually applied two or three times a day on the affected areas of skin. Wash your hands after using Beclometasone+Neomycin+Clotrimazole, unless it is used for treating skin infection on the hands.
Q. Can I overuse Beclometasone+Neomycin+Clotrimazole?
No, do not overuse Beclometasone+Neomycin+Clotrimazole for long periods or on large areas of skin. It can cause over-absorption of the medicine into the body which may further lead to thinning or weakening of the skin and other serious side effects. If you are experiencing increased severity of your symptoms, please consult your doctor for re-evaluation.
Q. What is the storage condition for the Beclometasone+Neomycin+Clotrimazole?
Keep this medicine in the container or the pack it came in, tightly closed. Store it according to the instructions mentioned on the pack or label. Dispose of the unused medicine. Make sure it is not consumed by pets, children and other people.