Beclometasone + Neomycin + Clotrimazole
Information about Beclometasone + Neomycin + Clotrimazole
Beclometasone + Neomycin + Clotrimazole Uses
Beclometasone+Neomycin+Clotrimazole is used in the treatment of skin infections.
How Beclometasone + Neomycin + Clotrimazole works
Beclometasone + Neomycin + Clotrimazole is a combination of three medicines: Beclometasone , Neomycin and Clotrimazole. Beclometasone is a steroid which blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the affected area red, swollen and itchy. Neomycin is an antibiotic which stops the growth of bacteria while Clotrimazole is an antifungal which stops the growth of fungi. Together, they treat your infection effectively.
Available Medicine for Beclometasone + Neomycin + Clotrimazole
Quadriderm RFFulford India Ltd
₹81 to ₹1512 variant(s)
Cloben GIndoco Remedies Ltd
₹75 to ₹1593 variant(s)
Candiderma PlusGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹46 to ₹1684 variant(s)
Nuforce-GmMankind Pharma Ltd
Gentalene PlusSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹74 to ₹1302 variant(s)
₹25 to ₹1274 variant(s)
Siloderm MixiUSV Ltd
TotaldermAlkem Laboratories Ltd
Fungid NCBestoChem Formulations India Ltd
Surfaz-SNFranco-Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Beclometasone + Neomycin + Clotrimazole
- Beclometasone + Neomycin + Clotrimazole helps treat skin infections.
- It is for use on skin only. Do not use it in your eyes, mouth, or vagina. Rinse with cold water if you accidentally get it in these areas.
- Don't cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages unless directed by a doctor, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
- If you think the area of skin you are treating has become more irritated, you should stop using Beclometasone + Neomycin + Clotrimazole and consult your doctor.
- Don't use this medicine more often or for longer than advised by your doctor. Inform your doctor if the treated skin area does not improve after 1 week of treatment.