Beclometasone + Clotrimazole
Information about Beclometasone + Clotrimazole
Beclometasone + Clotrimazole Uses
Beclometasone+Clotrimazole is used in the treatment of Fungal skin infections.
How Beclometasone + Clotrimazole works
Beclometasone + Clotrimazole is a combination of two medicines: Beclometasone and Clotrimazole. Beclometasone is a steroid which blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the affected area red, swollen and itchy. Clotrimazole is an antifungal which stops the growth of fungi by preventing them from forming their own protective covering.
Common side effects of Beclometasone + Clotrimazole
Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation), Burning sensation, Dry skin
Available Medicine for Beclometasone + Clotrimazole
Candid-BGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹53 to ₹2006 variant(s)
Triben BJenburkt Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹129 to ₹1312 variant(s)
Zydip-CKLM Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹125 to ₹1993 variant(s)
₹119 to ₹2112 variant(s)
₹104 to ₹1452 variant(s)
Moncid BDermo Care Laboratories
₹70 to ₹1142 variant(s)
Surfaz-BFranco-Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Fungnil BTorque Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Czson BUnison Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹14 to ₹633 variant(s)
Expert advice for Beclometasone + Clotrimazole
- You have been prescribed Beclometasone + Clotrimazole for the treatment of fungal skin infections.
- It is for use on skin only. Do not use it in your eyes, mouth, or vagina. Rinse with cold water if you accidentally get it in these areas.
- Do not cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages unless directed by a doctor, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
- If you think the area of skin you are treating has become more irritated and infected, you should stop using Beclometasone + Clotrimazole and consult your doctor.
- Do not use this medicine more often or for longer than advised by your doctor. Inform your doctor if the treated skin area does not improve after 2 weeks of treatment.