Information about Bacillus Clausii
Bacillus clausii uses
Bacillus Clausii is used in the treatment of diarrhoea, infectious diarrhoea and diarrhoea associated with antibiotics.
How bacillus clausii works
Bacillus clausii is a live micro-organism, when given in adequate amount, provides health benefits. It restores the balance of good bacteria (microorganisms) in the intestine that may get upset with the use of antibiotics or due to intestinal infections.
Common side effects of bacillus clausii
Available Medicine for Bacillus Clausii
- ₹25 to ₹330Abbott5 variant(s)
- ₹33 to ₹330Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd4 variant(s)
Expert advice for Bacillus Clausii
- Avoid taking Bacillus Clausii along with steroids (medications that weaken the immune system) as they might increase the chances of getting sick.
- Take Bacillus Clausii at least 2 hours before or after antibiotics. This is because taking Bacillus Clausii along with the antibiotics can reduce their effectiveness.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant.
- Notify your doctor if you are breast-feeding.