Azithromycin + Ornidazole + Fluconazole
Information about Azithromycin + Ornidazole + Fluconazole
Azithromycin + Ornidazole + Fluconazole Uses
Azithromycin+Ornidazole+Fluconazole is used for syndromic treatment of vaginal discharge.
How Azithromycin + Ornidazole + Fluconazole works
Azithromycin + Ornidazole + Fluconazole is a combination of two antibiotics (Azithromycin and Ornidazole ) and an antifungal ( Fluconazole). Azithromycin stops bacterial growth by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins required by bacteria to carry out vital functions. Ornidazole kills other microorganisms in addition to bacteria by damaging their DNA. Fluconazole works by stopping the growth of fungi in the body. Together, they treat your infection effectively.
Common side effects of Azithromycin + Ornidazole + Fluconazole
Taste change, Vomiting, Headache, Dizziness, Stomach pain, Nausea, Indigestion, Diarrhea, Loss of appetite
Available Medicine for Azithromycin + Ornidazole + Fluconazole
AF KitSystopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd
OrflazAristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
FemirivEast African India Remedies Pvt Ltd
Afo KitInd Swift Laboratories Ltd
Pid 3Prochem Turnkey Projects Pvt Ltd
FM 3Endocard India Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Azithromycin + Ornidazole + Fluconazole
- Take your medication timely to maintain steady levels in your body.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Do not take antacids 2 hours before or after taking Azithromycin + Ornidazole + Fluconazole.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Drink plenty of fluids and inform your doctor if diarrhea bothers you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking medication as it may cause increased side effects.