Atenolol + Losartan
Information about Atenolol + Losartan
Atenolol + losartan uses
Atenolol+Losartan is used in the treatment of hypertension.
How atenolol + losartan works
This is a combination of two medicines: Atenolol and Losartan. Atenolol is a beta blocker that works specifically on the heart to slow down the heart rate. Losartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB) which works by blocking the hormone angiotensin thereby relaxing blood vessels. Together, they allow the blood to flow more smoothly and the heart to pump more efficiently.
Common side effects of atenolol + losartan
Nausea, Altered taste, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Headache, Weakness, Dizziness, Cold extremities, Stomach upset, Increased potassium level in blood, Slow heart rate, Numbness of extremity, Decreased blood pressure
Available Medicine for Atenolol + Losartan
- ₹114Unichem Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹111Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹111Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹135Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹97Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹109Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹129Micro Labs Ltd1 variant(s)