Atenolol + Losartan
Information about Atenolol + Losartan
Atenolol + losartan uses
Atenolol+Losartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure.
How atenolol + losartan works
This is a combination of two blood-pressure lowering medicines: Atenolol and Losartan. Atenolol is a beta blocker which works specifically on the heart to reduce heart rate and lower blood pressure. Losartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB). It works by blocking the hormone angiotensin thereby relaxing blood vessels. Together they allow the blood to flow more smoothly and the heart to pump more efficiently.
Common side effects of atenolol + losartan
Nausea, Altered taste, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Headache, Weakness, Dizziness, Cold extremities, Stomach upset, Increased potassium level in blood, Slow heart rate, Numbness of extremity, Decreased blood pressure
Available Medicine for Atenolol + Losartan
- ₹126Unichem Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹111Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹111Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹135Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹97Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹109Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹129Micro Labs Ltd1 variant(s)