Atenolol + Indapamide
Information about Atenolol + Indapamide
Atenolol + indapamide uses
Atenolol+Indapamide is used in the treatment of hypertension.
How atenolol + indapamide works
Atenolol + indapamide is a combination of two medicines: Atenolol and indapamide that help control your blood pressure. Atenolol is a beta blocker that lowers your heart rate. Indapamide is a diuretic that removes extra water and certain electrolytes from your body. This also reduces the risk of a heart attack or stroke.
Common side effects of atenolol + indapamide
Nausea, Dyspepsia, Diarrhoea, Abdominal pain, Constipation, Headache, Fatigue, Weakness, Dizziness, Cold extremities, Infection, Flu, Back pain, Chest pain, Rhinitis, Cough, Pharyngitis, Sinus inflammation, Conjunctivitis, Peripheral edema, Nervousness, Hypertonia
Available Medicine for Atenolol + Indapamide
- ₹61 to ₹75Zydus Cadila2 variant(s)
- ₹66Themis Medicare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹33 to ₹53Ipca Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹48Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹15Mankind Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹49Alkem Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)