Atazanavir + Ritonavir
Information about Atazanavir + Ritonavir
Atazanavir + ritonavir uses
Atazanavir+Ritonavir is used in the treatment of HIV infection.
How atazanavir + ritonavir works
This is a combination of two anti-HIV medicines: Atazanavir and Ritonavir. They work by interfering with an enzyme (protease), which is required by HIV-infected cells to make new viruses. This stops the production of new viruses.
Common side effects of atazanavir + ritonavir
Headache, Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Stomach pain, Altered taste, Increased blood lipid level, Increased liver enzymes, Skin rash, Peripheral neuropathy (tingling and numbness of feet and hand)
Available Medicine for Atazanavir + Ritonavir
- ₹576 to ₹3000Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹3009Hetero Drugs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹2942Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹2857Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹2500Mylan Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹3789Abbott1 variant(s)