Information about Amoxycillin + Lactobacillus
Amoxycillin + Lactobacillus Uses
Amoxycillin+Lactobacillus is used in the treatment of bacterial infections and infectious diarrhea.
How Amoxycillin + Lactobacillus works
Amoxycillin + Lactobacillus is a combination of two medicines: Amoxycillin and Lactobacillus. Amoxycillin is an antibiotic which works by preventing the formation of the bacterial protective covering that is essential for the survival of bacteria in the human body. Lactobacillus is a live microorganism which restores the balance of good bacteria in the intestine that may get upset with antibiotic use or due to intestinal infections.
Common side effects of Amoxycillin + Lactobacillus
Rash, Vomiting, Allergic reaction, Stomach pain, Nausea, Flatulence, Diarrhea
Available Medicine for Amoxycillin + Lactobacillus
₹35 to ₹1783 variant(s)
Mox PSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹19 to ₹2407 variant(s)
LMXCadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹36 to ₹983 variant(s)
₹7 to ₹607 variant(s)
Amox LBAssam Chemical & Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd
Nodimox LBAlkem Laboratories Ltd
₹13 to ₹702 variant(s)
Bilin LBWinsome Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Sloxy LBRomas Remedies
₹85 to ₹952 variant(s)
TrumoxIkon Remedies Pvt Ltd
₹15 to ₹676 variant(s)
T Mox PlusTOSC International Pvt Ltd
₹46 to ₹572 variant(s)
Expert advice for Amoxycillin + Lactobacillus
- Amoxycillin + Lactobacillus must be taken with food at the same time every day.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Discontinue Amoxycillin + Lactobacillus and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how medicine affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking medication as it may cause increased side effects.