Amoxycillin + Dicloxacillin + Lactobacillus
Information about Amoxycillin + Dicloxacillin + Lactobacillus
Amoxycillin + Dicloxacillin + Lactobacillus Uses
Amoxycillin+Dicloxacillin+Lactobacillus is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How Amoxycillin + Dicloxacillin + Lactobacillus works
Amoxycillin + Dicloxacillin + Lactobacillus is a combination of three medicines: Amoxycillin , Dicloxacillin , and Lactobacillus. Amoxycillin and Dicloxacillin are antibiotics which work by preventing the formation of the bacterial protective covering that is essential for the survival of bacteria in the human body. Together, they eradicate your infection effectively. Lactobacillus is a live microorganism which restores the balance of good bacteria in the intestine that may get upset with antibiotic use or due to intestinal infections.
Common side effects of Amoxycillin + Dicloxacillin + Lactobacillus
Rash, Vomiting, Allergic reaction, Stomach pain, Nausea, Flatulence, Diarrhea
Available Medicine for Amoxycillin + Dicloxacillin + Lactobacillus
Tresmox LB DAbbott
Redclox DLZydus Cadila
Numox-LBJenburkt Pharmaceuticals Ltd
KlomoxLincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Baxin D LB PlusHetero Drugs Ltd
Rzad LBAurz Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Moxipil LBPsychotropics India Ltd
Topclox LBPsychotropics India Ltd
CloxipenBestoChem Formulations India Ltd
Expert advice for Amoxycillin + Dicloxacillin + Lactobacillus
- Take your medication timely to maintain steady levels in your body.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Discontinue Amoxycillin + Dicloxacillin + Lactobacillus and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how the medicine affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking medication as it may cause increased side effects.