Information about Amoxycillin + Dicloxacillin
Amoxycillin + Dicloxacillin Uses
Amoxycillin+Dicloxacillin is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How Amoxycillin + Dicloxacillin works
Amoxycillin + Dicloxacillin is a combination of two antibiotics: Amoxycillin and Dicloxacillin. These antibiotics work by preventing the formation of the bacterial protective covering which is essential for the survival of bacteria. Together, they treat your infection effectively.
Common side effects of Amoxycillin + Dicloxacillin
Rash, Vomiting, Allergic reaction, Stomach pain, Nausea, Diarrhea
Available Medicine for Amoxycillin + Dicloxacillin
PulmocloxMicro Labs Ltd
Ampoxin PlusTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹41 to ₹573 variant(s)
LacomComed Chemicals Ltd
Almox C PlusAlkem Laboratories Ltd
Moxilium PlusBiochem Pharmaceutical Industries
Intamox DIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹23 to ₹1404 variant(s)
Infemox PlusEmbiotic Laboratories Pvt Ltd
HealcloxHeal India Laboratories
Redclox DZydus Cadila
Expert advice for Amoxycillin + Dicloxacillin
- You have been prescribed this combination medicine to treat bacterial infections.
- Finish the prescribed course, even if you start to feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Taking probiotics along with Amoxycillin + Dicloxacillin may help. Talk to your doctor if you notice bloody stools or develop abdominal cramps.
- Take it with food and plenty of fluids to avoid an upset stomach.
- Stop taking Amoxycillin + Dicloxacillin and inform your doctor immediately if you develop an itchy rash, swelling of the face, throat or tongue or breathing difficulties while taking it.