Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin + Lactobacillus + Serratiopeptidase
Information about Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin + Lactobacillus + Serratiopeptidase
Amoxycillin + cloxacillin + lactobacillus + serratiopeptidase uses
Amoxycillin+Cloxacillin+Lactobacillus+Serratiopeptidase is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How amoxycillin + cloxacillin + lactobacillus + serratiopeptidase works
This is a combination of two antibiotics (Amoxycillin and Cloxacillin), a probiotic (Lactobacillus) and an enzyme (Serratiopeptidase). Both antibiotics work by preventing the formation of the bacterial protective covering that is essential for the survival of bacteria in the human body. This treats your infection, but may upset your digestive system by killing healthy gut bacteria as well. Probiotics are added to restore the balance of healthy bacteria. Serratiopeptidase works by breaking down abnormal proteins at the site of inflammation, and promotes healing.
Common side effects of amoxycillin + cloxacillin + lactobacillus + serratiopeptidase
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Stomach pain, Flatulence, Rash, Allergic reaction
Available Medicine for Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin + Lactobacillus + Serratiopeptidase
- ₹57Rekvina Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹41Rekvina Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹67Kaiser Drugs Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹77Nitro Organics1 variant(s)
- ₹70Casca Remedies Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹65Biocare Remedies1 variant(s)
- ₹75Spiritoso Healthcare1 variant(s)
- ₹88Allenge India1 variant(s)
- ₹68Medley Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹107Heal India Laboratories1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin + Lactobacillus + Serratiopeptidase
- You have been prescribed this combination of medicine to treat bacterial infections.
- Finish the prescribed course, even if you start to feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Taking probiotics along with Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin + Lactobacillus + Serratiopeptidase may help. Talk to your doctor if you notice bloody stools or develop abdominal cramps.
- Stop taking medicine and inform your doctor immediately if you develop an itchy rash, swelling of the face, throat or tongue or breathing difficulties while taking it.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking medication as it may cause increased side effects.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.