Information about Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin
Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin Uses
Amoxycillin+Cloxacillin is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin works
Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin is a combination of two antibiotics: Amoxycillin and Cloxacillin. These antibiotics work by preventing the formation of the bacterial protective covering which is essential for the survival of bacteria. Together, they treat your infection effectively.
Common side effects of Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin
Rash, Vomiting, Allergic reaction, Stomach pain, Nausea, Diarrhea
Available Medicine for Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin
Nodimox PlusAlkem Laboratories Ltd
₹18 to ₹462 variant(s)
Blumox-PlusBlue Cross Laboratories Ltd
₹37 to ₹602 variant(s)
StaphymoxLeben Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹22 to ₹372 variant(s)
Almox CAlkem Laboratories Ltd
₹35 to ₹792 variant(s)
Numox KidJenburkt Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹29 to ₹1084 variant(s)
Demoxin PlusAlde Medi Impex Ltd
BicilMars Therapeutics & Chemicals Ltd
VegacloxVega Laboratories Pvt Ltd
KemcloxTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Expert advice for Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin
- You have been prescribed this combination medicine to treat bacterial infections.
- Finish the prescribed course, even if you start to feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Taking probiotics along with Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin may help. Talk to your doctor if you notice bloody stools or develop abdominal cramps.
- Take it with food and plenty of fluids to avoid an upset stomach.
- Stop taking Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin and inform your doctor immediately if you develop an itchy rash, swelling of the face, throat or tongue or breathing difficulties while taking it.