Amlodipine + Ramipril
Information about Amlodipine + Ramipril
Amlodipine + ramipril uses
Amlodipine+Ramipril is used in the treatment of Hypertension (high blood pressure).
How amlodipine + ramipril works
This is a combination of two medicines: Amlodipine and ramipril which lower blood pressure effectively. It works by relaxing blood vessels so that blood flows more smoothly and the heart can pump blood more efficiently.
Common side effects of amlodipine + ramipril
Decreased blood pressure, Sleepiness, Taste change, Headache, Ankle swelling, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Tiredness, Palpitations, Increased potassium level in blood, Cough, Stomach upset
Available Medicine for Amlodipine + Ramipril
- ₹94 to ₹224Sanofi India Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹77Lupin Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹78 to ₹95Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹46 to ₹203Lupin Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹44 to ₹131Micro Labs Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹38Sunij Pharma Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹109Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹47Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹71Mefro Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹62A To Z Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Amlodipine + Ramipril
- You have been prescribed Amlodipine + Ramipril for the treatment of high blood pressure.
- Lowering blood pressure reduces chance of future heart attack & strokes.
- It may cause dizziness. Get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- Do not take Amlodipine + Ramipril if you are pregnant or planning for pregnancy.