Amlodipine + Lisinopril
Information about Amlodipine + Lisinopril
Amlodipine + lisinopril uses
Amlodipine+Lisinopril is used in the treatment of Hypertension (high blood pressure).
How amlodipine + lisinopril works
This is a combination of two medicines: Amlodipine and lisinopril which lower blood pressure effectively. It works by relaxing blood vessels so that blood flows more smoothly and the heart can pump blood more efficiently.
Common side effects of amlodipine + lisinopril
Ankle swelling, Headache, Tiredness, Palpitations, Increased potassium level in blood, Sleepiness, Cough, Taste change, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Decreased blood pressure, Upset stomach
Available Medicine for Amlodipine + Lisinopril
- ₹164Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹160Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹91USV Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹43 to ₹87Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹120Micro Labs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹96Shreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹77 to ₹96Ipca Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹101Zydus Cadila1 variant(s)
- ₹83Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹91Lupin Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Amlodipine + Lisinopril
- You have been prescribed Amlodipine + Lisinopril for the treatment of high blood pressure.
- Lowering blood pressure reduces chance of future heart attack & strokes.
- It may cause dizziness. Get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- Do not take Amlodipine + Lisinopril if you are pregnant or planning for pregnancy.