Amlodipine + Benazepril
Information about Amlodipine + Benazepril
Amlodipine + benazepril uses
Amlodipine+Benazepril is used in the treatment of high blood pressure.
How amlodipine + benazepril works
This is a combination of two medicines: Amlodipine and benazepril which lower blood pressure effectively. It works by relaxing blood vessels so that blood flows more smoothly and the heart can pump blood more efficiently.
Common side effects of amlodipine + benazepril
Ankle swelling, Headache, Tiredness, Palpitations, Increased potassium level in blood, Sleepiness, Cough, Altered taste, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Decreased blood pressure, Stomach upset
Available Medicine for Amlodipine + Benazepril
- ₹73Systopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Amlodipine + Benazepril
- You have been prescribed Amlodipine + Benazepril for the treatment of high blood pressure.
- Lowering blood pressure reduces chance of future heart attack & strokes.
- It may cause dizziness. Get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- Do not take Amlodipine + Benazepril if you are pregnant or planning for pregnancy.