Information about Amlexanox
Amlexanox is used in the treatment of mouth sores.
How amlexanox works
Amlexanox relieves the pain of mouth ulcers and speeds up the healing.
Common side effects of amlexanox
Nausea, Diarrhoea, Application site pain, Skin rash, Stinging sensation, Burning sensation
Available Medicine for Amlexanox
- ₹79Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹88Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹63Zuventus Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Amlexanox
- Wash your hands immediately after applying the paste.
- Avoid direct contact with the eye. In case of contact, eye should be promptly washed with ample amount of water.
- Amexanox is not recommended for use in children and adolescents (<18 years) or in the elderly.
- Caution should be taken whilst using amlexanox in patients with liver or kidney problems.