Ambroxol + Levosalbutamol + Guaifenesin
Information about Ambroxol + Levosalbutamol + Guaifenesin
Ambroxol + Levosalbutamol + Guaifenesin Uses
Ambroxol+Levosalbutamol+Guaifenesin is used in the treatment of cough with mucus.
How Ambroxol + Levosalbutamol + Guaifenesin works
Ambroxol + Levosalbutamol + Guaifenesin is a combination of three medicines: Ambroxol , Levosalbutamol and Guaifenesin, which relieves cough with mucus. Ambroxol is a mucolytic which thins and loosens mucus (phlegm), making it easier to cough out. Levosalbutamol is a bronchodilator. It works by relaxing the muscles in the airways and widens airways. Guaifenesin is an expectorant which decreases the stickiness of mucus (phlegm) and helps in its removal from the airways. Together, they make breathing easier.
Common side effects of Ambroxol + Levosalbutamol + Guaifenesin
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Upset stomach, Stomach pain, Allergic reaction, Dizziness, Headache, Rash, Hives, Tremor, Palpitations, Muscle cramp, Increased heart rate
Available Medicine for Ambroxol + Levosalbutamol + Guaifenesin
Ascoril Plus LSGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Ascoril LSGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹62 to ₹983 variant(s)
Kufril LSMed Manor Organics Pvt Ltd
₹60 to ₹942 variant(s)
Brozeet-LSAlembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹59 to ₹1083 variant(s)
Macbery JuniorMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Chericof-LSSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Asthalin AXCipla Ltd
₹71 to ₹862 variant(s)
Bro-Zedex LSWockhardt Ltd
₹58 to ₹1204 variant(s)
Levolin PlusCipla Ltd
₹78 to ₹953 variant(s)
Ambrodil-LXAristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹47 to ₹692 variant(s)
Expert advice for Ambroxol + Levosalbutamol + Guaifenesin
- Ambroxol + Levosalbutamol + Guaifenesin relieves cough accompanied with mucus that is associated with broncho-pulmonary disorders such as bronchitis, bronchial asthma and emphysema.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- If you are diabetic, monitor your blood glucose regularly while taking this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of thyroid or heart disease.
- Stop taking Ambroxol + Levosalbutamol + Guaifenesin and inform your doctor if your cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache.