Ambroxol + Levocetirizine + Montelukast
Information about Ambroxol + Levocetirizine + Montelukast
Ambroxol + Levocetirizine + Montelukast Uses
Ambroxol+Levocetirizine+Montelukast is used to prevent Asthma.
How Ambroxol + Levocetirizine + Montelukast works
Ambroxol + Levocetirizine + Montelukast is a combination of three medicines: Ambroxol , Levocetirizine and Montelukast. Ambroxol is a mucolytic which thins and loosens mucus (phlegm), making it easier to cough out. Levocetirizine is an antiallergic which relieves allergy symptoms like runny nose, watery eyes and sneezing. Montelukast is a leukotriene antagonist. It works by blocking the action of leukotriene, a chemical messenger. This reduces inflammation in the airways and nose and improves your symptoms.
Common side effects of Ambroxol + Levocetirizine + Montelukast
Nausea, Upset stomach, Dryness in mouth, Headache, Fatigue, Allergic reaction, Sleepiness, Flu-like symptoms
Available Medicine for Ambroxol + Levocetirizine + Montelukast
Monticope-AMankind Pharma Ltd
Alerfix TotalEris Lifesciences Ltd
Levokast AXTTK Healthcare Ltd
Lukotas HDIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
L Montus AblFourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Montemac ALMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
JuvetraEris Lifesciences Ltd
TrikastHetero Drugs Ltd
Coekastle AXKoye Pharmaceuticals Pvt ltd
Expert advice for Ambroxol + Levocetirizine + Montelukast
- You have been prescribed Ambroxol + Levocetirizine + Montelukast for prevention of asthma.
- Take it at the same time each day, preferably in the evening after food.
- Do not take it with any fruit juices (such as apple, orange, or grapefruit) as they might make the drug less effective.
- It does not work right away and should not be used to relieve sudden breathing problems. Use your rescue inhaler to control sudden difficulty in breathing.
- Your doctor may take regular blood test to monitor the level of drug in your body.
- Avoid using antacids within 30 minutes of taking this medicine. It can make it harder for your body to absorb this medication.
- Notify your doctor if you smoke or have an viral infection. Your dose may need to be adjusted.
- Do not discontinue use without consulting your doctor, even if you feel better.