Ambroxol + Guaifenesin
Information about Ambroxol + Guaifenesin
Ambroxol + guaifenesin uses
Ambroxol+Guaifenesin is used in the treatment of cough.
How ambroxol + guaifenesin works
This is a combination of two medicines: Ambroxol and guaifenesin which relieve cough and cold symptoms. Ambroxol is a mucolytic which thins and loosens mucus (phlegm), making it easier to cough out. Guaifenesin is an expectorant which works by decreasing the stickiness of mucus (phlegm) and helps in their removal from the airways.
Common side effects of ambroxol + guaifenesin
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Stomach pain, Dizziness, Headache, Rash, Urticaria, Stomach upset
Available Medicine for Ambroxol + Guaifenesin
- ₹79Emcee Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹58Emcee Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹53Emcee Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹38Organic Laboratories1 variant(s)
- ₹59 to ₹150Reckitt Benckiser2 variant(s)
- ₹39Rishab Healthcare pvt. Ltd.1 variant(s)
- ₹71Tablets India Limited1 variant(s)