Ambroxol + Gatifloxacin
Information about Ambroxol + Gatifloxacin
Ambroxol + gatifloxacin uses
Ambroxol+Gatifloxacin is used in the treatment of respiratory tract infection.
How ambroxol + gatifloxacin works
This is a combination of two medicines: Ambroxol and Gatifloxacin which treat respiratory tract infection associated with excessive mucus (phlegm). Ambroxol is a mucolytic which thins and loosens mucus (phlegm), making it easier to cough out. Gatifloxacin is an antibiotic which kills bacteria by preventing them from reproducing and repairing themselves. Addition of ambroxol enhances the antibacterial effect of gatifloxacin.
Common side effects of ambroxol + gatifloxacin
Nausea, Diarrhoea, Stomach pain, Allergic reaction
Available Medicine for Ambroxol + Gatifloxacin
- ₹58Medley Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹82Hetero Drugs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹45Zydus Cadila1 variant(s)
- ₹31Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹117Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹51Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries1 variant(s)
- ₹37Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)