Information about Alpha-Beta Arteether
Alpha-Beta Arteether Uses
Alpha-Beta Arteether is used in the treatment of malaria. It is not used to prevent malaria or to treat severe malaria (where it has affected the brain, lungs or kidneys).
How Alpha-Beta Arteether works
Alpha-Beta Arteether is an antiparasitic medication. It works by producing harmful chemicals (free radicals) within the malarial parasite, thereby killing it.
Common side effects of Alpha-Beta Arteether
Vomiting, Headache, Nausea, Abdominal pain
Available Medicine for Alpha-Beta Arteether
Erod MBestoChem Formulations India Ltd
R T TherHamax Pharmaceuticals
AdphaAdbio Organics Pvt Ltd
E KeftalAlpha Health Care
E TherEster Formulations
RalthRachit Medi Sciences
₹42 to ₹592 variant(s)
RegmalQuadriga Biotech Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Alpha-Beta Arteether
- Alpha-Beta Arteether is given as an injection under the supervision of a doctor.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration.
- Do not take this medicine if you are in the first 3 months of pregnancy. Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you notice flu-like symptoms such as chills, fever, muscle pains and any changes in a heartbeat.