Information about Alpha-Beta Arteether
Alpha-Beta Arteether Uses
Alpha-Beta Arteether is used in the treatment of malaria. It is not used to prevent malaria or to treat severe malaria (where it has affected the brain, lungs or kidneys).
How Alpha-Beta Arteether works
Alpha-Beta Arteether is an antiparasitic medication. It works by producing harmful chemicals (free radicals) within the malarial parasite, thereby killing it.
Common side effects of Alpha-Beta Arteether
Vomiting, Headache, Nausea, Abdominal pain
Available Medicine for Alpha-Beta Arteether
Erod MBestoChem Formulations India Ltd
Melbet AIndkus Biotech India
P TherPharmakon Lifesciences
ArteenProton Remedies Pvt Ltd
TrutherTri Medix Pharma
AbterZytras Life Sciences
FrcMicro Organics Pharmaceuticals India Pvt Ltd
₹75 to ₹2502 variant(s)
AzfalcyAxis Life Science Pvt Ltd
ArtemotialTaj Pharma India Ltd
₹55 to ₹992 variant(s)
ArtleyZodley Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹48 to ₹722 variant(s)
Expert advice for Alpha-Beta Arteether
- Alpha-Beta Arteether is given as an injection under the supervision of a doctor.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration.
- Do not take this medicine if you are in the first 3 months of pregnancy. Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you notice flu-like symptoms such as chills, fever, muscle pains and any changes in a heartbeat.