Home>alfuzosin + solifenacin
Alfuzosin + Solifenacin
Information about Alfuzosin + Solifenacin
How Alfuzosin + Solifenacin works
Alfuzosin + Solifenacin is a combination of two medicines: Alfuzosin and Solifenacin which relieve the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Alfuzosin is an alpha-blocker while Solifenacin is an antimuscarinic. They work by relaxing the muscle around the bladder exit and prostate gland so urine is passed more easily. This prevents frequent, urgent or uncontrolled urination.
Common side effects of Alfuzosin + Solifenacin
Dizziness, Headache, Tiredness, Dryness in mouth, Blurred vision, Constipation, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
Available Medicine for Alfuzosin + Solifenacin
SolitralSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Expert advice for Alfuzosin + Solifenacin
- Alfuzosin + Solifenacin helps relieve symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Take your tablets at the same times each day to help you remember to take them.
- Alfuzosin + Solifenacin may cause dizziness or blurring of vision. Don't drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- If you are to undergo eye surgery, inform your eye doctor about using Alfuzosin + Solifenacin.