Adenosylcobalamin is used to treat and prevent vitamin B12 deficiency, inflammation of membrane of the mouth, weakness, anemia, depression, panic attacks, stress disorder and anxiety. It is also used as a nutritional supplement to provide energy, increase muscle strength and mass and to improve mental concentration in adults.
How it works
Adenosylcobalamin belongs to a class of medications called as vitamin B complex. Adenosylcobalamin works by maintaining the vitamin B12 levels in the body, thereby relieving the symptoms associated with deficiencies.
Common side effects
Itchy rash, Irritation of ear, Allergic skin rash, Bronchitis
AVAILABLE MEDICINENo medicine available
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any allergic reactions while taking adenosylcobalamine.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking antibiotics for any illness.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to adenosylcobalamin or any of its ingredients.
- Do not given to Patient with gastrointestinal disorders including vitamin B12 malabsorption syndrome (problems with the body's ability to take in vitamin B12 from food), ileal disorders (disorder of small intestine) and surgical removal of gastrointestinal organs.