Adenosylcobalamin is used in the treatment of nutritional deficiencies
How it works
Adenosylcobalamin provides essential nutrients.
Common side effects
Itchy rash, Irritation of ear, Allergic skin rash, Bronchitis
Available MedicineNo medicine available
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any allergic reactions while taking adenosylcobalamine.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking antibiotics for any illness.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to adenosylcobalamin or any of its ingredients.
- Do not given to Patient with gastrointestinal disorders including vitamin B12 malabsorption syndrome (problems with the body's ability to take in vitamin B12 from food), ileal disorders (disorder of small intestine) and surgical removal of gastrointestinal organs.