Information about Adenosylcobalamin
Adenosylcobalamin is used in the treatment of nutritional deficiencies.
How adenosylcobalamin works
Adenosylcobalamin provides essential nutrients.
Common side effects of adenosylcobalamin
Itchy rash, Irritation of ear, Allergic skin rash, Bronchitis (inflammation of the airways)
Available Medicine for Adenosylcobalamin
- ₹70 to ₹430Bioplasma Immunological Research Pvt Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹90Bharti Life Sciences1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Adenosylcobalamin
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any allergic reactions while taking adenosylcobalamine.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking antibiotics for any illness.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to adenosylcobalamin or any of its ingredients.
- Do not given to Patient with gastrointestinal disorders including vitamin B12 malabsorption syndrome (problems with the body's ability to take in vitamin B12 from food), ileal disorders (disorder of small intestine) and surgical removal of gastrointestinal organs.