Information about Acotiamide
Acotiamide is used in the treatment of functional dyspepsia. It helps to relieve the symptoms like bloating after a meal, pain/discomfort in the upper abdomen and early satiety.
How Acotiamide works
Acotiamide increases the release of acetylcholine, a chemical that can increase the motility of the intestine.
Common side effects of Acotiamide
Available Medicine for Acotiamide
₹120 to ₹3843 variant(s)
ActaproSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹120 to ₹3503 variant(s)
AcotrustDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
₹198 to ₹3503 variant(s)
DycotiamTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹120 to ₹2993 variant(s)
TocamideAlembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹120 to ₹2072 variant(s)
AcoperistOrdain Health Care Global Pvt Ltd
OkedoAlembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
AconameModi Mundi Pharma Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Acotiamide
- Acotiamide should be taken before meals.
- Always take the complete course of treatment as advised by your doctor even if you start to feel better.
- Make lifestyle changes like lose weight if you are overweight and avoid smoking.
- Avoid foods that can aggravate your symptoms like coffee, citrus fruits, high-fat, spicy and pickled foods.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding.