Information about Aceclofenac + Tizanidine
Aceclofenac + Tizanidine Uses
Aceclofenac+Tizanidine is used in pain due to muscle spasm.
How Aceclofenac + Tizanidine works
Aceclofenac + Tizanidine is a combination of two medicines: Aceclofenac and Tizanidine, which relieves pain and relaxes the muscles. Aceclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling). Tizanidine is a muscle relaxant. It works on the centers in the brain and spinal cord to relieve muscle stiffness or spasm and to improve pain and movement of muscles.
Common side effects of Aceclofenac + Tizanidine
Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach pain/epigastric pain, Heartburn, Diarrhea, Loss of appetite, Dryness in mouth, Sleepiness
Available Medicine for Aceclofenac + Tizanidine
Zerodol-MRIpca Laboratories Ltd
Tizanac ACMDC Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
AccetizGeno Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Omniflam MREmbiotic Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Seclofen TZUltratech Pharmaceuticals
Starnac TZInvision Medi Sciences Pvt Ltd
Acewok TZIntra Life
Solo MRDaksh Pharma Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Aceclofenac + Tizanidine
- Aceclofenac + Tizanidine helps relieve pain and muscle spasm that may occur due to strains, sprains, and muscle injuries.
- It is usually used along with rest and physical therapy.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Aceclofenac + Tizanidine as it may cause excessive drowsiness.