Information about Aceclofenac + Serratiopeptidase
Aceclofenac + Serratiopeptidase Uses
Aceclofenac+Serratiopeptidase is used for pain relief.
How Aceclofenac + Serratiopeptidase works
Aceclofenac + Serratiopeptidase is a combination of two medicines: Aceclofenac and Serratiopeptidase. Aceclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers in the brain that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling). Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme which works by breaking down abnormal proteins at the site of inflammation and promotes healing.
Common side effects of Aceclofenac + Serratiopeptidase
Nausea, Vomiting, Heartburn, Loss of appetite, Indigestion, Stomach pain, Diarrhea
Available Medicine for Aceclofenac + Serratiopeptidase
Zerodol-SIpca Laboratories Ltd
Acimol-SPLeeford Healthcare Ltd
Seradic AObsurge Biotech Ltd
GudseraLurex Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Acenac SMedley Pharmaceuticals
Xtra SPElder Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Actibull-SPIndiabulls pharmaceutical ltd
Seranavi PlusSpeciality Meditech Pvt Ltd
Omniflam-SPEmbiotic Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Acefe-SAsterisk Laboratories India Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Aceclofenac + Serratiopeptidase
- This combination medicine helps relieve pain and inflammation.
- Take it with food to avoid getting an upset stomach.
- Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Aceclofenac + Serratiopeptidase affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking this medicine as it may cause excessive drowsiness and increase the risk of liver damage.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your kidney function, liver function and levels of blood components if you are taking this medicine for long-term treatment.