Information about Aceclofenac + Rabeprazole
Aceclofenac + Rabeprazole Uses
Aceclofenac+Rabeprazole is used for pain relief. It relieves pain and inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis and osteoarthritis. It also relieves tooth ache, lower back pain, ear and throat pain.
How Aceclofenac + Rabeprazole works
Aceclofenac + Rabeprazole is a combination of two medicines: Aceclofenac and Rabeprazole, which relieves pain. Aceclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling). Rabeprazole is a proton-pump inhibitor which prevents damage to the stomach lining caused by Aceclofenac .
Common side effects of Aceclofenac + Rabeprazole
Nausea, Flatulence, Indigestion, Diarrhea, Constipation
Available Medicine for Aceclofenac + Rabeprazole
AltradaySun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹104 to ₹1302 variant(s)
RacecloAristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Zix-RJenburkt Pharmaceuticals Ltd
JustadayTas Med India Pvt Ltd
Nuflam-RBCadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
NtireWallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Ace XeroflarHelios Pharmaceuticals
Freenac RBHBC Lifesciences Pvt Ltd
RacMedsol India Overseas Pvt Ltd
₹79 to ₹992 variant(s)
Expert advice for Aceclofenac + Rabeprazole
- Aceclofenac + Rabeprazole is used to reduce pain and swelling in various conditions.
- Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Long term use may lead to serious side effects.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Aceclofenac + Rabeprazole affects you.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your kidney function, liver function and levels of blood components if you are taking this medicine for long duration.