Acebrophylline + Desloratadine + Montelukast
Information about Acebrophylline + Desloratadine + Montelukast
Acebrophylline + desloratadine + montelukast uses
Acebrophylline+Desloratadine+Montelukast is used for asthma prevention.
How acebrophylline + desloratadine + montelukast works
This is a combination of three medicines: Acebrophylline, Desloratadine and Montelukast. Acebrophylline is a mucolytic which thins and loosens mucus (phlegm), making it easier to cough out. Desloratadine is an antiallergic which relieves allergy symptoms like runny nose, watery eyes and sneezing. Montelukast is a leukotriene antagonist. It works by blocking the action of leukotriene, a chemical messenger. This reduces inflammation in the airways and nose and improves your symptoms.
Common side effects of acebrophylline + desloratadine + montelukast
Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach pain, Diarrhea, Dryness in mouth, Flu-like symptoms, Skin rash, Fatigue, Headache, Rash, Urticaria, Itching, Drowsiness, Breathing difficulty, Increased white blood cell count
Available Medicine for Acebrophylline + Desloratadine + Montelukast
- ₹210Saffron Therapeutics Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹200Unimac Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹299Druto Laboratories1 variant(s)
- ₹280Vivid Biotek Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹119 to ₹200Elis Pharmaceuticals India Pvt2 variant(s)
- ₹294Sanador Healthcare1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Acebrophylline + Desloratadine + Montelukast
- You have been prescribed Acebrophylline + Desloratadine + Montelukast for prevention of asthma.
- Take it at the same time each day, preferably in the evening after food.
- Do not take it with any fruit juices (such as apple, orange, or grapefruit) as they might make the drug less effective.
- It does not work right away and should not be used to relieve sudden breathing problems. Use your rescue inhaler to control sudden difficulty in breathing.
- Your doctor may take regular blood test to monitor the level of drug in your body.
- Avoid using antacids within 30 minutes of taking this medicine. It can make it harder for your body to absorb this medication.
- Notify your doctor if you smoke or have an viral infection. Your dose may need to be adjusted.
- Do not discontinue use without consulting your doctor, even if you feel better.