Acebrophylline + Acetylcysteine
Information about Acebrophylline + Acetylcysteine
Acebrophylline + Acetylcysteine Uses
Acebrophylline+Acetylcysteine is used to prevent chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
How Acebrophylline + Acetylcysteine works
Acebrophylline + Acetylcysteine is a combination of two mucolytic medicines: Acebrophylline and Acetylcysteine. It thins and loosens mucus (phlegm) making it easier to cough out.
Common side effects of Acebrophylline + Acetylcysteine
Vomiting, Heartburn, Stomach pain, Upset stomach, Rash, Hives, Itching, Drowsiness, Breathing problems, Nasal inflammation, Increased white blood cell count
Available Medicine for Acebrophylline + Acetylcysteine
AbiwaysMankind Pharma Ltd
BroclearIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
AB Phylline NSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Effenac ABMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Amucoe NacKoye Pharmaceuticals Pvt ltd
EB MaxMMC Healthcare Ltd
Brofy ACBiomax Biotechnics Pvt Ltd
NobroIndiabulls pharmaceutical ltd
Acedril ForteIntra Labs India Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Acebrophylline + Acetylcysteine
- Acebrophylline + Acetylcysteine helps in prevention and treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- It has a smelly odor. This is normal and does not indicate that the medicine has changed.
- It should be taken at the same time each day, preferably in the evening after food.
- Drink plenty of fluids to help loosen the congestion and lubricate your throat while you are taking this medication.
- It does not work right away and should not be used to relieve sudden breathing problems. Use your rescue inhaler to control sudden difficulty in breathing.
- Your doctor may need to take regular blood test to monitor the level of drug in your body to make sure that you are taking the right dose.
- Notify your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney, liver or heart disease, or if have a smoking history. Your dose may need to be adjusted.
- Do not discontinue use without consulting your doctor even if you feel better.