food interaction for WELLS
alcohol interaction for WELLS
pregnancy interaction for WELLS
lactation interaction for WELLS
medicine interaction for WELLS
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR WELLS
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR WELLS
Expert advice FOR WELLS
- Do not take if you are allergic to tianeptine or any of the other ingredients.
- Do not take tianeptine with other drugs for depression.
- Avoid taking tianeptine if you ever had suicidal thoughts.
- Do not take tianeptine during pregnancy or lactation.
- Do not take tianeptine if you have a history of addiction to drugs or alcohol or any other medication.
- Do not drive or operate machines after taking tianeptine as you may experience reduced alertness.
Frequently asked questions FOR WELLS
Q. Is tianeptine safe/ an opiate?
Tianeptine is not an opiate. It belongs to class of medications called antidepressants. It is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is tianeptine approved by FDA?
Tianeptine is not approved by FDA
Q. Is tianeptine addictive?
Tianeptine causing addiction is very rare. However, consult your doctor, if you develop addiction.