Substitutes for Thiosol Forte
No substitutes found for this medicine
Medicine Overview of Thiosol Forte Lotion
Uses of Thiosol Forte Lotion
Thiosol Forte Lotion is used in Anesthesia.
Side effects of Thiosol Forte Lotion
Drowsiness, Skin rash, Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Vertigo.
How to use Thiosol Forte Lotion
This medicine is for external use only. Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Shake it well and apply to the area evenly.
How Thiosol Forte Lotion works
Thiosol forte lotion causes a reversible loss of consciousness allowing surgery to facilitate surgery without pain and distress.
In Depth Information on Thiosol Forte Lotion
Expert advice for Thiosol Forte Lotion
- Take special care if you have heart disease, circulatory problems, anemia, increased pressure in brain, muscle weakness or degeneration, thyroid problems, asthma, burns, shock.
- Do not drive or operate machinery especially during the first 24 to 36 hours after the injection as thiopental cause drowsiness and disorientation.
- Avoid drinking alcohol or taking other medications that cause drowsiness (eg, sedatives, tranquilizers) while taking thiopental as it may lead to serious side effects.
- Ensure that you practice additional pregnancy control methods as thiopental may decrease the effectiveness of the birth control pills.
- Use thiopental with caution if you are an elderly patient, as you may be more sensitive to its effects, especially drowsiness, depression, or confusion.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Thiosol Forte Lotion
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Thiosol Forte Lotion may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Thiosol Forte Lotion should be used with caution during lact+more
ation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
Thiosol Forte Lotion may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.+more
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery....
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery.
Thiosol Forte Lotion is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Thiosol Forte Lotion is recommended.+more
Caution to be advised in patients with severe impaired renal function....
Caution to be advised in patients with severe impaired renal function.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Thiosol Forte NA Lotion
Frequently asked questions for Thiopental Sodium
Q. How does sodium thiopental work as a truth serum?
Sodium thiopental alters certain functions in the brain to make the person incapable of lying and he/she may speak only the truth.