food interaction for TECUM
alcohol interaction for TECUM
pregnancy interaction for TECUM
lactation interaction for TECUM
medicine interaction for TECUM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR TECUM
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR TECUM LOTION
Patients taking TECUM LOTION
- 56%Once A Day
- 44%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR TECUM
- TBIS 0.1% LOTION(20 ML lotion in bottle)BioconRs. 24/ML of lotionRs. 480save 44% more per ML of lotion
Expert advice FOR TECUM
- Tell your doctor if you are using tacrolimus for 12 months.
- Tell your doctor if you have weakened immune system, skin tumor, swollen lymph nodes, infected lesions or any skin related other disorder.
- Do not allow tacrolimus to come in contact with your eyes, mouth or other inner skin layer (mucous membranes). In case of accidental contact, wash immediately with cool water.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to tacrolimus or any of its ingredients.
- Children < 16 must not use.
Frequently asked questions FOR TECUM
Q. Is tacrolimus a steroid?
Tacrolimus is an immunosuppressant drug. It is not a steroid drug
Q. Is tacrolimus nephrotoxic or cytotoxic?
Tacrolimus may cause destruction of certain types of cells (cytotoxic) and may impair kidney function (nephrotoxic). Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.