food interaction for SIBUNET
alcohol interaction for SIBUNET
pregnancy interaction for SIBUNET
lactation interaction for SIBUNET
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SIBUNET
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for SIBUNET
- KEEP FIT 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Indillina Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.51/tabletRs. 65.06pay 23% more per tablet
Top Bariatric Surgeons
- Dr. Sumeet ShahMBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sandeep MalhotraMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Asfar AliMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Vidur JyotiMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Azhar PerwaizMBBS, MS, DNB
Expert advice for SIBUNET
Frequently asked questions for SIBUNET
Q.Is sibutramine addictive?
Sibutramine, when taken beyond the prescription period or at high doses may cause addiction. Please follow your doctor's advice for the duration and dose of sibutramine
Q.Is sibutramine available in India?
Sibutramine has been withdrawn in India
Q.Does sibutramine cause hair loss?
Sibutramine is not known to cause hair loss. Pease consult your doctor if you experience any such effect.