food interaction for PREVA
alcohol interaction for PREVA
pregnancy interaction for PREVA
lactation interaction for PREVA
medicine interaction for PREVA
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR PREVA
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR PREVA 75 MG TABLET
Patients taking PREVA 75 MG TABLET
- 90%Once A Day
- 6%Twice A Day
- 2%Thrice A week
- 2%Twice A Week
SUBSTITUTES FOR PREVA
- CLOPITAB 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 5.67/tabletRs. 85pay 33% more per tablet
- PLAVIX 75 MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 6.76/tabletRs. 94.66pay 59% more per tablet
- CLAVIX 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.63/tabletRs. 99.39pay 55% more per tablet
- CERUVIN 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 6.76/tabletRs. 101.43pay 59% more per tablet
- CLOPIVAS 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 4.79/tabletRs. 71.82pay 12% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR PREVA
Frequently asked questions FOR PREVA
Q. What is Deplatt CV 20?
Deplatt CV 20 is a combination of clopidogrel 75 mg, atorvastatin 10 mg and aspirin 75 mg
Q. Is clopidogrel a narcotic/ controlled substance?
No. Clopidogrel is not narcotic/ controlled substance.