Medicine Overview of Omron Injection
Uses of Omron Injection
Omron 20mg Injection is used in the treatment of Iron deficiency anemia and Anemia due to chronic kidney disease.
Side effects of Omron Injection
Nausea, Abdominal cramp, Constipation, Epigastric pain, Diarrhoea.
How to use Omron Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Omron Injection works
Iron hydroxide polymaltose belongs to a class of drugs called antianemic agents. Iron hydroxide polymaltose works by maintaining the iron levels in the body.
In Depth Information on Omron Injection
Expert advice for Omron Injection
- Tell your doctor if you have anaemia due to infection or malignancy or gastrointestinal ulceration, allergies, hepatic or liver insufficiency.
- Tell your doctor if you experience gastrointestinal (GI) discomfort, nausea while taking iron hydroxide polymaltose.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to iron hydroxide polymaltose or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering from iron overload (e.g. haemochromatosis, haemosiderosis).
- Do not take if having disturbances in iron utilization (e.g. lead anaemia, sideroacrestic anaemia, and thalassemia).
- Do not take if suffering from anaemia not caused by iron deficiency (e.g. haemolytic anaemia).
- Do not consume if having megaloblastic anaemia due to Vitamin B 12 deficiency.
- Do not consume if receiving repeated blood transfusion.
Special precautions for Omron 20mg Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Omron 20mg Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Omron 20mg Injection is safe to use during lactation. Human+more
studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby....
It is not known whether Omron 20mg Injection alters the abil+more
ity to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Omron 2+more
0mg Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Iron Hydroxide Polymaltose, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Omron 20mg Injection
Frequently asked questions for Iron Hydroxide Polymaltose
Q. What is ferric hydroxide polymaltose complex?
Ferric hydroxide polymaltose complex is is an iron preparation with non-ionic iron and polymaltose in a stable complex used in the treatment of iron deficiency anemia.
Substitutes for Omron Injection
Qron 20mg Injection
La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd