food interaction for NEMOCID
alcohol interaction for NEMOCID
pregnancy interaction for NEMOCID
lactation interaction for NEMOCID
SALT INFORMATION for NEMOCID
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for NEMOCID
- EXPENT 250MG TABLET(2 tablets in strip)Wockhardt LtdRs. 5.95/tabletRs. 11.90pay 611% more per tablet
- NEMOCID 250 MG TABLET(3 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 3.03/tabletRs. 9.10pay 262% more per tablet
- PAPA 250MG TABLET(3 tablets in strip)Euphoric Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 2.65/tabletRs. 7.96pay 217% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for NEMOCID
Frequently asked questions for NEMOCID
Q.Is pyrantel pamoate safe and effective?
Pyrantel pamoate is safe and effective at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is pyrantel pamoate the same as ivermectin?
Pyrantel pamoate and ivermectin are used to treat worms but they belong to different chemical classes. Pyrantel pamoate is effective against hookworms and roundworms whereas ivermectin treats river blindness
Q.Is pyrantel pamoate sulfa drug?
Pyrantel pamoate is not a sulfa drug.