Medicine Overview of Maximune Tablet
Uses of Maximune Tablet
Side effects of Maximune Tablet
Rash, Headache, Dizziness, Vomiting, Crystals in urine, Nausea, Abdominal pain, Dyspepsia, Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation), Throat pain, Increased liver enzymes, Diarrhoea, Peripheral neuropathy (tingling and numbness of feet and hand), Blood in urine, Cough, Altered taste, Increased cholesterol level in blood, Increased triglyceride level in blood, Protein in urine.
How to use Maximune Tablet
How Maximune Tablet works
In Depth Information on Maximune Tablet
Expert advice for Maximune Tablet
- Consult your doctor about taking the medication if you had a history of abnormal heart rhythms (arrhythmias), diarrhea, allergies, liver diseases like hepatitis A or B, symptoms of inflammation from previous infections due to HIV, autoimmune disorders, redistribution or accumulation or loss of body fat, stiffness or aches or pains in joints, weakness or pain or tenderness in muscles.
- Take necessary precautions to prevent the spread of HIV to others.
- If you are on therapy it is important to use effective non-hormonal method of contraception or condom so that a pregnancy can be avoided.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as saquinavir/ritonavir can cause dizziness or sleepiness or problems with vision.
- Use of saquinavir is not recommended in children.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.