Medicine Overview of Lastet Capsule
Side effects of Lastet Capsule
Nausea, Vomiting, Weakness, Abdominal pain, Skin pigmentation, Decreased white blood cell count, Hair loss, Reduced blood platelets, Liver toxicity, Loss of appetite, Anemia, Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils), Feeling of discomfort, Constipation.
How to use Lastet Capsule
How Lastet Capsule works
In Depth Information on Lastet Capsule
Expert advice for Lastet Capsule
- Avoid contact with people with cold or other infections as etoposide treatment may lower your immunity.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any unusual bleeding, bruising, blood in stools, or dark, tarry stools.
- You will be regularly evaluated with lab tests, including complete blood cell counts to monitor your progress or to check for side effects.
- Do not drive or operate machinery during etoposide treatment as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to etoposide or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Lastet 100mg Capsule is not recommended in patients with end-stage kidney disease.
Use of Lastet 100mg Capsule is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.