food interaction for LASTET
alcohol interaction for LASTET
pregnancy interaction for LASTET
lactation interaction for LASTET
medicine interaction for LASTET
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LASTET
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR LASTET
- POSID 100 MG CAPSULE(4 capsules in strip)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 142.19/capsuleRs. 568.78save 62% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR LASTET
- Avoid contact with people with cold or other infections as etoposide treatment may lower your immunity.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any unusual bleeding, bruising, blood in stools, or dark, tarry stools.
- You will be regularly evaluated with lab tests, including complete blood cell counts to monitor your progress or to check for side effects.
- Do not drive or operate machinery during etoposide treatment as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to etoposide or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR LASTET
Q. Is etoposide a FDA approved vesicant/irritant?
Yes, etoposide is a FDA approved vesicant/irritant
Q. Is etoposide dialyzable?
No, etoposide is not dialyzable
Q. Does etoposide cause leukaemia?
Yes, etoposide may cause leukaemia. Please follow your doctor's advice regarding its use.