Medicine Overview of Lacne Soap
Uses of Adapalene
Side effects of Adapalene
Dry skin, Skin burn, Irritation, Redness of skin.
How to use Adapalene
How Lacne Soap works
Uses of Clindamycin
Side effects of Clindamycin
Vomiting, Nausea, Joint pain, Difficulty in swallowing, Heartburn, Vaginal discharge, Vaginal irritation, Vaginal swelling, Vaginal itching, White spots in the mouth, White patches on the tongue, White spots in the throat.
How to use Clindamycin
How Lacne Soap works
In Depth Information on Lacne Soap
Expert advice for Adapalene
- Do not start or continue adapalene and consult your doctor if you are allergic to adapalene, or to
- Do not start or continue adapalene and consult your doctorif you have cuts or scrapes or on sunburnt skin
- Do not start or continue adapalene and consult your doctorif you have a skin condition called eczema
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mouth or angles of the nose, and avoid other very sensitive areas of your body. If accidental contact does occur, immediately wash with warm water.
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight and artificial UV light. Use of sunscreen products and protective clothing over the treated area is recommended.
- If you experience sensitivity or irritation when applying this medicine, stop using it and tell your doctor. You may be asked to use the cream less often, or to stop using it for a short time.
- Talk with your doctor before taking azathioprine if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast feeding
Expert advice for Clindamycin
- If you get diarrhea that is watery or bloody, stop using this medicine and call your doctor.
- If you are taking birth control pills while taking clindamycin take a secondary measure of birth control. Please consult your doctor regarding the same.
- Consult your doctor if you have or have ever had asthma, allergies, eczema (sensitive skin that often becomes itchy or irritated) or kidney or liver disease.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding, if you become pregnant while taking clindamycin, call your doctor.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.