food interaction for KEEP FIT
alcohol interaction for KEEP FIT
pregnancy interaction for KEEP FIT
lactation interaction for KEEP FIT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for KEEP FIT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for KEEP FIT
- SIBUNET 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 5.29/tabletRs. 52.88save 19% more per tablet
Top Bariatric Surgeons
- Dr. Shalabh MohanMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet ShahMBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sandeep MalhotraMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Asfar AliMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Azhar PerwaizMBBS, MS, DNB
Expert advice for KEEP FIT
Frequently asked questions for KEEP FIT
Q.Is sibutramine addictive?
Sibutramine, when taken beyond the prescription period or at high doses may cause addiction. Please follow your doctor's advice for the duration and dose of sibutramine
Q.Is sibutramine available in India?
Sibutramine has been withdrawn in India
Q.Does sibutramine cause hair loss?
Sibutramine is not known to cause hair loss. Pease consult your doctor if you experience any such effect.